Sunday, February 6, 2011

Naming the blog.

Why do you choose that name for your blog?


Chatter that words is a good name to this blog. A good name is somehow readable, pronounceable, spell-able, concise and unique. When choosing a domain name for my blog there are some factors that is considered. There are; the originality and uniqueness of the name, how descriptive the name is? Would you remember my blog after you seeing it once? And could you spell it easily after hearing it once?


Chatter means to talk about things. And thus, via blogging we can express the words so that they can become readable and thinkable and eventually readers will converse about entries that are in my blog.


Thus, Chatter that words is the best title as far as I'm concern into naming my blog. 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment